By using the www.flowmotioncafe.com web site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions:
- Your account is intended for your use only. Do not allow other people access to your account. Do not share one account between many people. We reserve the right to cancel your account if it becomes clear that your account is being accessed from multiple locations simultaneously.
- All the content here is protected by copyright. You are not allowed to reproduce anything here other than for your personal use.
- If you share the information here in any form (for example printed, or in a presentation), you cannot claim it as your own.
Payment and Refunds
- If you paid for your account, your payment is a one-time fee for access to the Service (www.flowmotioncafe.com).
- If you received a complimentary account, you are not entitled to any compensation if you decide to cancel your account.
- If within 60 days of your paid account registration you are not satisfied with the Service, you are entitled to cancel your account and receive a refund of 110% of the registration fee. Your refund will be processed within 7 days of your cancellation.
- You are entitled to cancel your account at anytime by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel your account after 60 days of your paid account registration, unfortunately you are not entitled to any money back.
- We reserve the right to cancel your account if it’s abused.
Modification to the Service and Prices
- We reserve the right to modify the Service, including features and content, from time-to-time with or without notice.
- Prices for all Services are subject to change.
- We will not be liable to you or any other party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2010-2012. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from us. You may contact us at email@example.com with inquiries.
- The use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available through email.
- You understand that we rely on third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology required to run the Service.
- We do not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Any questions about these Terms and Conditions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.